By Aneeka Patel
If you need inspiration for things to do on date other than dinner by candlelight, check out 10 unusual suggestions for unusual dates in London from the capital’s new, expert matchmaker:-
- Watch a Sunrise together.
The London skyline at dawn is breath-taking, so watch the magic of the sunrise together.
- Serenade your date!
Head to Sarastro restaurant in Covent Garden and have an opera singing waiter serenade your date!
- Go horse riding in Hyde Park.
Whether you are an experienced horse rider or not, head to Hyde Park stables and giddy-up for a private or group riding lesson in the park.
- Watch one of Shakespeare’s romantic plays at the Globe Theatre.
A Midsummer Night’s Dream is on until 11 September.
- Sail from Little Venice to Camden on a traditional canal boat.
Cruise though Regents Park and maybe sneak a peek at London zoo on the way.
- Get lost – and then find each other in Hampton Court maze.
- Book a private box at the theatre
The theatre is always romantic but it’s even more so with a private box, trust me!
- Enjoy outdoor opera in Holland Park
Opera buffs and novices will find something that appeals to every taste.
- Cross the glass floor at Tower Bridge
The glass floor at Tower Bridge allows visitors to watch the bridge lifting from above.
- Make ice cream together!
Ice cream parlour Blu Top runs ice cream making classes from just £38.50pp. Delish!
[Asian dating | Asian matchmaking UK – Project 143]